In our occupational lives we are constantly confronted with new challenges. The environments change continually, as do the tasks we are asked to perform, and throughout we are submitted to time and performance pressures, which can easily lead to exhaustion or a feeling of being over burdened.
- Do you require support with an occupational change or new direction?
- Do you feel as if you’ve been passed over at work?
- Do you suffer from extreme doubt or fear of failure?
- Do you feel as if you are under or over challenged?
- Do you wish for more self-confidence with regard to your job
During the coaching process I will support you in your personal development to achieve the goals you have set for yourself. We will
- identify your strengths and help you to use them appropriately
- help you overcome your inner conflicts and blockades .
- help you arrive at the best decisions for you.
- help you to define what steps you should be taking and when
Throughout the coaching journey I will be there for you to discover what drives you and to consciously review various aspects of yourself, such as your feelings, your thoughts and your behaviour, in order to increase your own level of self responsibility, self esteem, and consciousness. In doing so we will identify your strengths and your potential and find ways to help you apply them.